Intermediate Stained Glass
5 Weeks of Stained Glass Continued Education
Add many new skills to your tool chest
1. Learning 4 new pattern techniques.
Introducing Morton's Portable Glass Shop - the way to cut correctly every time.
Begin that new project with pieces cut.
2. Create a one of a kind Mirror - Learn to work with mirror and coated glass.
3. Enter the third dimension - Box class - learn to make and install a hinge.
4. LEAD -- Lets look at the other Stained Glass Method and create a small panel.
5. Making each project unique - Learn to etch, embellish and create a metal overlay.
Incorporate almost any found object.
Complete those new projects - Tips & Tricks, Questions & Answers.
This project represents box construction and sand blasting embellishment.